9/15/11

Bitchicism Gone!

.






My bitchy-love blog is gone (vitchie-bitchicism.blogspot.com).
and given no second chance.

Apparently, I have unknowingly violated a thing in Gmail's terms and conditions and in half a moment, every internet function associated with the email address I use for that blog, was gone!

I was sort of stunned when the screen stared back at me with the severe words: "Your are Banned!"


So, gone forever, that blog.


Well, not unless i do either of the two things Gmail is requiring me to do in order to recover my email address, my blog (and all the good things I used to enjoy with that email ad.) would be restored - but within the grace period of 29 days.


I found it too much trouble complying to Gmail's punctilious request, so here I am creating a new blog of expression instead.


Let what has been gone be gone... for they say there are no accidents.

...........



While I was thinking what to name this new blog, I was coincidentally listening to Tina Arena's song: WOMAN. I heard the words: "when you're a woman," and I was like, "yeah that's it!" 

So that's how this blog easily got it's name. :-)







.

1 comment:

  1. oh no. what happened? so gmail pala has power to kill our blogs?

    ReplyDelete

Awesome comment!